The Institute of Neuro-Semantics Australia is the official Australian Institute for The International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS); a community dedicated to actualizing excellence worldwide, helping people to unleash their highest and best potentials.
We are a part of the community of over 40 countries around the world where Neuro-Semantics is inspiring people with a vision of unleashing human potentials, because we can be more! –you can be more!
Our mission is to help people live their lives more meaningfully and effectively with the skills that Neuro-Semantics offers -by transforming Meaning into Performance. We are dedicated to helping you actualize excellence and maximize your potentials!
Some of our specific goals of The Institute of Neuro-Semantics Australia include the following:
* To communicate the value of the Neuro-Semantic models in Australia, so more can benefit from what neuro-semantics offers. Neuro-semantics is a holistic, practical, and effective mind-body approach for facilitating growth, self-improvement, personal effectiveness, and self-actualization.
* To provide educational articles about neuro-semantics and it’s applications; to supplement the information available on The International Society of Neuro-Semantics site.
* To function as a hub for information and referrals for neuro-semantic services in the Australia; including neuro-semantics trainings and meta-coaching services. As a part of this Neuro-Semantics trainers and Meta-Coaches can promote what they offer here.
* We are determined to create a community that operates from a place of abundance and integrity. We believe in walking our talk, teamwork, and increasing the quality of the work that we deliver and trainers and/or coaches.
* The International Society of Neuro-Semantics is a leader in the new Human Potential Movement. As a part of this international community, our vision, mission, and values include those of ISNS. We aim to translate these values in the way we communicate and collaborate within the institute as well as how we represent ourselves to the larger community.
* The Institute of Neuro-Semantics Australia is not a training center or a business, it is not owned by an individual or single person. This Institute is an association of colleagues who cooperate and collaborate as a group of people with a larger purpose— that of working together to represent Neuro-Semantics.
For more information about the Institute Of Neuro-Semantics Australia please contact the Australian President Mr Shawn Dwyer on 0439194323.